Charities Services Annual Meeting
The Charities Services Annual Meeting is being held in the Limes Room at the Christchurch Town Hall on Monday 23 September 2019. To register on for our Annual Meeting go to Charities Services Annual Meeting(external link) (via Eventbrite). The schedule for the day will be as follows:
Doors will open at 11.30am, with a light lunch available from 11.45am. The Annual Meeting will start at 12.30pm.
- Opening address from Hon Poto Williams, Minister for the Community and Voluntary Sector
- Address from Roger Holmes Miller, Chair of Te Rātā Atawhai, the independent Charities Registration Board
- Address from Maria Robertson, Deputy Chief Executive Service Delivery and Operations, Department of Internal Affairs
- Address from Natasha Weight, General Manager of Ngā Ratonga Kaupapa Atawhai, Charities Services
- Q&A panel with Charities Services' staff
Attendees will have the opportunity to speak with Charities Services' staff during the lunch and over tea and coffee after our Annual Meeting. The meeting will conclude at 3.30pm.
For any questions about the meeting please email: email@example.com
Registration closes on 16 September 2019. Tickets are limited to two per charity.