The New Zealand Charity Reporting Awards
Published 24 August 2017
We're excited to announce on behalf of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (external link) , there's a new award in town and its got your charity's name on it.
The New Zealand Charity Reporting Awards recognise the efforts of registered charities in adopting the new reporting standards, and your charity's Performance Report (Tier 3 & 4) or Financial Statements (Tier 1 & 2) could win a $1,000 cash prize.
How does it work?
Prizes of $1,000 will be awarded to the winner in each of the four tiers of reporting (external link) . The winners will be announced at Charities Services Annual Meeting in Wellington on 2 November 2017.
- Communication effectiveness and innovation 30%
- Compliance with standards 50%
- Overall presentation 20%
- Zowie Pateman, Acting Reporting Leader Chartered Accountants ANZ
- Prof. Rodney Dormer, School of Accounting and Commercial Law, Victoria University
- Raewynne Jacobs, Funding Programme Manager Foundation North
- Stuart Burns, Former Chief Executive, Rotorua Energy Charitable Trust and professional director
How to enter
Send a copy of your Performance Report (Tier 3 & 4) or Financial Statements (Tier 1 & 2) (audited versions if available) through to Chartered Accountants ANZ by 7 October 2017.